Afrizan Cadet Academy – helping to empower and unlock the potential of unemployed graduates and school leavers:
• Afrizan provides permanent employment to high calibre equity graduates and school leavers
• Afrizan currently offers work readiness training and is in the process of developing skills training
programmes to assist Cadets' future career journeys
• Provides invaluable work experience exposure through secondments to clients
• Access to as needed graduate talent at fixed rates
• Flexible terms without penalties for extending or terminating secondments
Making a Real Difference by Empowering Individual Employability
The Academy offers clients the opportunity to partner in this unique and exciting skills development initiative that has already made a measurable difference in the lives of unemployed graduates and school leavers.
The programme has been extremely well received by clients and graduates alike. In almost five years since its launch, the Academy has changed the lives of over 1000 individuals and currently employs over 230 graduates full time. At any given time an average 98% of Cadets are on secondment at various clients.